After successfully passing through the newest round of our BTR Vote process, SHx (Stronghold Token) is coming to Bitrue today!
Stronghold is a cross-chain payment solution built on the Stellar XLM chain. Interestingly, it has also been the recipient of RippleX (formerly Xpring) funding, which is the investment fund set up by the XRP creators Ripple.
More information can be found on their official website.
Deposits for this coin have already been enabled, so if you are an existing holder of this coin you can deposit now and be ready for when trading starts on USDT, BTC, XRP and ETH pairs at 13:00 UTC on August 30th. Withdrawals for this coin will be enabled approximately 24 hours after trading begins.
Together with the listing of SHx, we're about to launch a SHx trading contest starting 13:00 UTC on August 30! There's a gigantic prize pool of 2,000,000 SHx available for the top 100 winners.
Here are the details:
Activity time: 13:00 on August 30, 2021- 13:00 on September 5, 2021 (UTC)
- During the event, the cumulative Net buying volume should not be less than 3000 SHx (Net buying volume = buying volume - selling volume, excluding self-buying and self-selling), and the number of transactions should be greater than 3. The top 100 users of SHx by net purchases will be rewarded with a share of 2,000,000 SHx according to the proportion of net purchases.
- Net buying volume = buying volume-selling volume
- Proportion of net purchases = user net purchases / sum of net purchases of the top 100 users * 100%
- Earning coins rewards in the first week = Percentage of users' net purchases * Total prize pool
- Users whose net purchases are negative will not be counted and will not be eligible to participate in the share.
- During the event, if there is any fraudulent behavior such as malicious swiping, batch registration of small accounts, self-buying and self-selling, mutual knocking, etc, Bitrue will strictly review and disqualify the competition.
- The reward will be distributed to the user's Bitrue account within 10 days after the event ends.