Bitrue will be supporting the upcoming airdrop of CORE to users on Bitrue who own SOLO. Please refer to the official airdrop announcement from the SOLO team for more information about the rationale behind this airdrop.
A snapshot of SOLO will be taking place once per month at random times between the months of February to November 2022. If you wish to take part in this airdrop then please make sure you are holding this token during the potential snapshot periods.
The amount of CORE that any user will receive will be determined according to the formula:
Amount received = Amount of SOLO owned at snapshot time / Total SOLO held by Bitrue at snapshot time * Total CORE received by Bitrue in the airdrop
If you wish to maximize your rewards, be sure to add more SOLO into your Bitrue account before the snapshot times. SOLO is available for trading on Bitrue paired with USDT.
- Bitrue will only be supporting this airdrop from its official 2nd month (Snapshot in February). There will be no distribution pertaining to January holdings.
- Any SOLO in Power Piggy, BTR Lockups, or Yield Farming investments will be eligible to receive this airdrop.
- Any SOLO pledged as collateral for a Bitrue loan will not be eligible to receive this airdrop.
- Any SOLO in open orders will not be eligible to receive this airdrop.
- Any SOLO in the process of being withdrawn will not be eligible to receive this airdrop.
- Any distributions of CORE that would be below 1 CORE will not be distributed.
- If your account has been frozen for any reason during the snapshot time, including by your own actions as a result of changing your PIN code or email address, you will not be eligible to receive this airdrop.
- Bitrue reserves the final right of interpretation for all of these rules, as well as the right to add or modify rules at any time.
Please also note that the snapshot time at Bitrue may differ slightly from any snapshot times posted by the official coin team.
The actual distribution for CORE will be in the following month after each individual snapshot. Please keep an eye on our Official Twitter Account for later updates.