Bitrue will support NuCypher (NU) and Keep Network (KEEP) token merger plan. The specific arrangements are as follows:
- [EFT Trading] Bitrue ETF trading will automatically close and liquidate NU and KEEP ETF positions, cancel all pending orders, as well as delist NU3S/USDT, NU3L/USDT, KEEP3S/USDT, KEEP3L/ USDT trading pairs at 8:00 on February 14th, 2022 (UTC).
- [Perpetual Contract]The NU/USDT and KEEP/USDT contract positions will be automatically closed and liquidated at 8:00 on February 14th, 2022 (UTC), and all pending orders will be cancelled. After the liquidation, the contract trading pairs will be delisted.
- [Deposits & Withdrawals] Bitrue will suspend deposit and withdrawal of NU & KEEP at 8:00 on February 14th, 2022 (UTC). After that, Bitrue will stop accepting deposits of NU & KEEP. Please be informed that the original deposit address of NU & KEEP will be invalid immediately. Do not deposit to that address so as to avoid unnecessary losses.
- [Power Piggy] NU Power Piggy products will be delisted at 8:00 on February 14th, 2022 (UTC). At that time, the unredeemed assets will be kept within the users' earn account. Please be informed that the interest generation will stop from the day of delisting.
- [Spot Trading]Bitrue will stop NU & KEEP related transactions, delist all NU & KEEP trading pairs, and automatically cancel all opening orders of NU/USDT & KEEP/USDT at 8:00 on February 14th, 2022 (UTC).
- All NU & KEEP tokens held by users will be converted into a new token (T). Bitrue will no longer support NU & KEEP on the platform. When the merge is completed, Bitrue will distribute the new token (T) to the users based on a calculated ratio.
- The opening date of deposit, withdrawal, and trading pairs of the new token T will be announced separately.
For more details, please refer to the following link:
New ERC-20 token contract address (T):
Thank you for supporting Bitrue!