Bitrue will be supporting the upcoming airdrop of LUC to users on Bitrue who own LUC. Please refer to the official announcement from the LUC team for more information about this airdrop.
Snapshots of LUC will be taking place on April 16 to May 16 at 16:00~18:00 UTC. If you wish to take part in this airdrop then please make sure you are holding this token during the snapshot periods.
The amount of LUC that any user will receive will be determined according to these formulas:
1. Normal Users
LUC received = (The sum of LUC held by user every day from April 16 to May 16 at 16:00~18:00 UTC) / 31 * 1
2. Users who have participated in LUC IEO
LUC received = (The sum of LUC held by user every day from April 16 to May 16 at 16:00~18:00 UTC) / 31 * 1.1
If you wish to maximize your rewards, be sure to add more LUC into your Bitrue account before the snapshot times.
It is available for trading on Bitrue paired with USDT and XRP:
- Any LUC in BTR vote, Power Piggy, BTR Lockups, or Yield Farming investments will be eligible to receive this airdrop.
- Any LUC in open orders will not be eligible to receive this airdrop.
- Any LUC in the process of being withdrawn will not be eligible to receive this airdrop.
- Any account with assets less than $1 at the time of airdrop distribution will not be allocated LUC airdrop.
- Any distributions of LUC that would be below 1 LUC will not be distributed.
- The maximum amount of LUC that a single user can receive is 300,000 LUC.
- If your account has been frozen for any reason during the snapshot time, including by your own actions as a result of changing your PIN code or email address, you will not be eligible to receive this airdrop.
- Bitrue reserves the final right of interpretation for all of these rules, as well as the right to add or modify rules at any time.
Please also note that the snapshot time at Bitrue may differ slightly from any snapshot times posted by the official coin team.
The actual distribution for LUC is expected on June 16th. Please keep an eye on our Official Twitter Account for later updates.